Well, woke up bathe & stuffs then followed mummy down to get lunch then came home, used computer. Waited for sister to wake up, prepared then bussed to church. Livewireeeeeee ! Afterthat, we got to know our roomiessss ! <: Went to shop for Pajamas for our pajamas partyyyy, super oober excited ! Then went to have dinner then cabbed home, reached home bathe & stuffs. Packed my bag for camp, bringing luggage <: I'm leaving for camp in two daysss!
Moodswings sucks bigtime ! Everything seems to have changed for me, quarrels everyday. I'm sorry whoever that i've attitude-d & cold to. I cant help it, i apologise for that. Thankyou heartie for hearing me out last night, you cheer up too, iloveyou my dearest girl ! Couldn't control my emotions last night & today, tears flow like water tap.
Tags Replies
Pb: Your rainbow lanyard which minitoons buy one? How much? Psps.
Tampines minitoons, not too sure about the price. so sorry.
zannlkh: haha hi, tagged back! :)
Thanks my dear ! <:
Darren: Tagged, ^^
Thankyou.
Magdeline: Hyper siak you , contact me soon ! ^^
hahahh ! <: Alrights ! just texted youuuu !
♥ , Jasmine: Miss you luhr ass ): Suck my dick , laughs jk ^^
imissyoutoooo ! <: hahahah
♥, Michelle: LOLOL ! I'm the michelle in you're msn ! Still don't know? ):
Yeahs, i know alreadyyyy !


@szehuihui