Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm totally lost in the nevernever land. As days passed more feeligns have faded, I've tried to grip them back bt they eventually slipped off. I dont want to get hurt in the end, i've tried so hard to make this good. If fate brings us to the end, i'm left with no words. I've endured so much pain just for you, & if this is what i deserve then i should be the unlucky one. It just hurts me so badly inside. Its just like a broken glass; its either we take a long time trying to mend it back or we'll just leave the shattered glasses. i'm lost! Its just like a blink of an eye, it seemed like its yesterday when you held me so tight bt yet to think its been days & weeks. I still remembered the days when you were a perfect boyfriend to me. You made so much promises to me, & made me feel secured&safe with you. & now that you're no longer mine i dont derserve to say a word. It really hurts me seeing this kind of ending to this story. Its never the same again, you're no longer mine. Boy, best wishes to you fing better girls out there.