Well, readers im back.! :] Had a chance to post as i'm downloading songs :] Yeahs, Life's as usual for me these days for me. For the past few days, have been meeting up with deardear&Elaine. & as for yesterday, went for YEP. We went to pizzahut then we went for bowling @ Tampines Safra. :] After that, we did many things then bussed back to bedok. Met Elaine @ 85 and we settled dinner then we waited for bus then we went to buy bubble tea then home-d! :] Went out with family today :] 29th, iloveyou & imissyou.
Happy Advanced birthday Guice! :]
Wishing you early cause i'm gonna be late. yeahs, i know i'm the first! :] I'm waiting for mine toooooo! Have fun on your birthday yeahs? :] Juey is always so good.
JasmineGohJiaMin;
I miss you so much canszxc?! You didn't seem to contact any of the sisters yeahs? Hope you contact us soon yeaps! :] Well, there's school tomorrow, hope to see you in school. Me luv-die you.
VanessaTanJingYi;
Deardear, i miss you so much too. Sorry that day my sister called you :] Yeahs, dont think too much ohkays? It'll be a better tomorrow. I'll contact you again when i can :] Last longggg ehys. :] Me luv-die you.
ElaineTayJingYan;
Sist! I miss you so much toooooo! Sorry yeahs, my sister called you :] You and Changhao how already, muct last long long ehys. Must contact us soon yeahs? &&& must meet up soon yeahs, we all miss you :] I'll try to call you soon :] Me luv-die you!
AndrewTayJingAn;
bestfriend! This post is specially for you ohkay, should be honoured aye? :] Well, kinda miss you guys :[ All your nonsence really rock my world! :] Must last long ohkay? :] BESTFRIEND, YOU ALWAYS ROCK! Me luv-die you.


@szehuihui