Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Disowned

I have to be a little mean.
LimShiping, from today on you are no longer in PBTS you chose to get out,
& you are no longer my Sexyass. No one dare to trust you anymore.
We have many reasons for doing this, you did this to make you end up this way today.
You, yourself should know what you did to make us mad.
There's no way you can hide anymore, all your true colours are out alrdy.
You are someone really different, all i can say is Sly.
Your sists have been so nice to you, look what you've done to make it all this way?
You should be happy of what you're done. Thanks so much manszxc!
Listen up yahr, if you contine being like this, Even Kelvin wont want you.
& I disowned you, Its my word. I wont take it back.

Readers, My blog will be private after sometime.
So tag me & give me your email & i'll invite you to my blog.
bt unknown readers, will not be invited.