Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One week of suspension.


School sucked today! :( Woke up a little late today, prepared for school then cabbed to school :) Reached school @ about 7.20, went to class. Morning assembly & temperature taking exercise. & next was the worst manszxc! MrChan asked me to go down to look for Mr.RyanNeo. He asked me somethings about the last thursday. Then he asked me to sit down in the general office like how i did during my previous in-house suspension. He asked me to write statement on what happened on Thursday then he took my paper for dont know what then he come back & he said this "You were very rude to our staffs, its abusing teachers. We would have to suspend you for 1week." Then i went to class to take my bags then MrNeo sent me for counselling. After counselling @ about 11plus. I went to class to get my homework for 1week then sat in the general do my work. bt obviously i was messaging :) Damn cold & hungry. The yang & bi came in school general office to get report book. Then after school MrRyanNeo came to me & he said that i can go. I walked to Inter will Tanisha&Fathia. Took 17 when i reached Inter. Bussed to SAC, went to meet Sara & Siti then we went to opposite SAC to meet those people. They talked alot. The girl said that she wanted to slap me, ha bt she's didnt. Then taiji settled already then slacked ahwile then went home. Reached home bathe then cleaned my contact lens then took my lappy & used it in the room. Then mummy called me & i went out. She talked to me, then sister came home. Had lunch & mummy went out. I took a short nap & woke up @ about 9plus. Washed up & came online. Maggie will be my dinner today! (: Bye :)

Tags Replied
Elaine:I LOVE YOU DEAR !
I love you tooooooO!
♥`Jasmine says: Wah i tag uu , uu nvr tag me , win liao lohr !~
Ehy, your blog also never post one. Tag for? (: At least i help you blog can?
cheryltayy!: no larh, im just askin only. :D wat happened?
Okayokay. what happen? i dont wish to share.
Zann: haha, wthhhhh, lame spammer. no life. hehe anw. welcome! :D
Yahr, bt there's nothing i can do. Just let them spam lorh. NO brains!
weiyeow: hahajuey never go sch ..how come ....
I went to school today. I just got to know that i got suspended. I was in the general office the whole day
Sebastian: tagged baby;D
:D!
Celeste❤`ah boy: wtf!!??!! you dare to threaten ppl dun dare to write your name. fcuk the hell off lar.
Celeste!!! The ahboy is helping me one. Dont scold! :D
Celeste❤: hey JUEY!!! nar tagging more... anws remember the honey conflacks incidents last year!!! Amelia reminded me. :D xoxo
Oh thanks anyway! Hahahah! Damn funny canszxc?!