













This is the second day of my suspension.Well, woke up @ about 11.30 today. Prepared for YEP :D Bathe & all then bussed to school. On the bus, saw Ivan, Wenwei & Shengwei. Reached school, went to F&N room started baking. I baked two batch of cupcakes/muffins :D They just look delicious. Readers! If you're from PYSS, do support the YEP programme yahr. We're selling cupcakes/muffins to raise funds for the elderly. 1 cupcake/muffins cost only $1 & its also nicely wrapped. We're only selling it tmr! Dont miss it :D Thanks! After baking, sister came to F&N room then we went to Palm Cove awhile cause idk why Junhui suddenly want me to go there. Then went to mama shop to buy drink then cabbed home. Reached home, bathe then mummy drove us to Lavender to eat. We had some abalone soup? Then we went to Bugis, Mummy & sister went for Medicure. Shopped around @ Bugis. After that we went to Kallang hopping that the shops are still opened so that i could buy my blue contact lenses. Went there bt it was closed D: Then we went to 711 to buy somethings then slacked awhile then cabbed home. Reached home, ate maggie & now blogging. There's some problems with MSN! grrrrrr!
Tags Replies
weiyeow: tagged ....
Thanks for the tag :D
Erin♥: Yeah , super .
Hah! Thanks for the tag sotong! ♥
Sebastian: BABY!(:
:D!
GRACE!: LOVERRRRRRR! :D
Hah! I MISS YOU!
LUCILLE!: relink me, my blogger can't update (:
LUCILLE!: relink me, my blogger can't update (:
I'll do it when im free alright?
Zann: Haha, I guess so ._. YAY, I Lee MIn Ho! :D
Hah, Ji Hu cuter!
ღYongFu: Supergirl Tag (:
Thanks superboyyyyyy!
ღYongFu: why u tio suspend ?
I scold teacher lohr
Venice: Oh hi,so you're the juey who tagged me :) Thanks anyway! :D
Yahr. Welcome!
cheryltay: hello! :] here to tagg! nice blogskin
Thanks.
cel-!: Jueyy (: Later is like bye ? hahahs . Ooo , can I steal you 'LOVE' picture ? so cool !! anyway , tagged !
oh! okayokay. Suresure! Thanks!
Celeste❤: sorry to dissapoint luh! :D hahaa. anyways. heard you became taller. o.o
Huh? Dissapoint? OBVIOUSLY I GREW TALLER!
Adeline: Who wanted to slap you ? Anything , you call me . 81002784 . (:
Some girl from SAC, sec3. Alright, text you already
Chezterzxc: Sorry. Don't mean to offend you but.Why is a sweet pretty girl like you saying so much vulgarities and playing with lighters ? It's not 'cool' neither is it giving people a good impressions of you.
Chezterzxc: Ohyeahh. I don't mean to offend you. Please don't take this too seriously.
Oh, its okay. bt that's the way i am :D ha. I'll take that a a compliment :D
Oh! Hah, so you're from SAC? Oh thanks :D


@szehuihui

