Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Wednesday, June 10, 2009




Today wok up at 8.30 today, which i have only 1hour&30minutes of sleep! bt im not tired at all Woke up, morning called Elaine then i went to prepare. Waited under my block for Elaine. Met her, i went to withdrawn money to buy stuffs then we bussed to bedok inter. Had breakfast then Wenwei came down to find us then we followed him up to X-Gaming :) Watched him play two songs. Then we went to school, after my lessons i went to meet Elaine then we trained to Aljunied to meet Jasmine then we headed to East Point. After East Point, cabbed home & many things happened. Bathe then went to Tampines to watch movie :) Hannah Montana! It rawk luhr! then after movie we went to eat then we went to T1 shopped around! & i got ELMO! Then we bussed to Inter. Waited for Louis, Junhui & Elaine. We bussed to Bethesda for Campvision meeting :) Played games, JOKER! then we went for dinner & home! Reached home bathe and came online :) Many problems! hais! Going to bed now! :)
Boy, I really regretted rejecting you last week!
I've made up my mind, i'll continue waiting!
Once again, i still love you.
I guess you know what is going on & how i feel
towards you. I love you! my last love!