


Well, school as usual :) bussed to school with Eileen&Wani, i as in the bus and the lady was like scolding me? Reached class and i sat with those spiders again >< & we had out MathsPaper1! I screwed them! During the paper, I saw this dead lizard stucked on the wall, i was like afraid? Then i moved my table like damn far away. Then the teacher grabbed the spider and she threw it into the bin. After the paper we went for recess, didn't eat much :) Then went for Paper2 :) I guess i did well. After all the paper, i went for Sarawk meeting at AVA. The trip will not be cancelled! ♥ After the meeting i went to music room to meet them then i followed them to see Mr.Ismail. He asked me about yesterday and he asked me to wash off all those drawing on my hand :) After that, we went to take a bus to inter and we meet Ammar, Irfan & Adam. I also saw that cute guy! Then we went to the library to slack until we got chased out of the library then we slack slack then bussed home :) Reached home, Bathe& took a nap. Woke up then went down awhile then came home, now blogging :)


@szehuihui

