




Its my last day of suspension! today wasn't bored at all!
Woke up at about 12+, washed up then went online & i started viewing blogs.
After awhile mummy woke up, i followed her down to get lunch. Came up, continue using computer :) Soon, mummy asked me to bathe & after bathing, mummy drove to ping yi to fetch
sister. Called sister but she didn't pick up, i headed into the school. I was walking pass palm cove
when i saw Junwei,Weiyeow & maybe Weidong. couldn't remember who is saw. I headed to
foyer, i called sister & we got onto the car. Mummy drove us to golden mile to get clothes but
in the end, sister didn't like it. So, we headed to Bugis. Reached Bugis Juction, we walked around & we saw this Superman shirt? Its quite unique. Then we went to 77th street to get lanyard
sister bought her lanyard & we went to get donuts & off we go. Mummy drove us back home.
Reached home, i received a call from Naimi asking me how to get rid of spammers. I was messaging {♥}SaSa.Deardear & Louis.Baby, i've not been messaging him, or should i say he has not been messaging me recently. I feel weird without those messages.
I was in the room all by myself listening to music. & i was taking pictures :) & again i received
a call from Elaine.Guniang she said that she wanted to meet me after her training but until now
i still have not receive a call from her, i guess she's busy :) & Feeqah called me & asked me how to check IP address. Then here i am blogging :) Going to bathe now, Bye!
w/♥, 5839 :)
Woke up at about 12+, washed up then went online & i started viewing blogs.
After awhile mummy woke up, i followed her down to get lunch. Came up, continue using computer :) Soon, mummy asked me to bathe & after bathing, mummy drove to ping yi to fetch
sister. Called sister but she didn't pick up, i headed into the school. I was walking pass palm cove
when i saw Junwei,Weiyeow & maybe Weidong. couldn't remember who is saw. I headed to
foyer, i called sister & we got onto the car. Mummy drove us to golden mile to get clothes but
in the end, sister didn't like it. So, we headed to Bugis. Reached Bugis Juction, we walked around & we saw this Superman shirt? Its quite unique. Then we went to 77th street to get lanyard
sister bought her lanyard & we went to get donuts & off we go. Mummy drove us back home.
Reached home, i received a call from Naimi asking me how to get rid of spammers. I was messaging {♥}SaSa.Deardear & Louis.Baby, i've not been messaging him, or should i say he has not been messaging me recently. I feel weird without those messages.
I was in the room all by myself listening to music. & i was taking pictures :) & again i received
a call from Elaine.Guniang she said that she wanted to meet me after her training but until now
i still have not receive a call from her, i guess she's busy :) & Feeqah called me & asked me how to check IP address. Then here i am blogging :) Going to bathe now, Bye!
w/♥, 5839 :)


@szehuihui