Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SamuelTanYongZhong you dropped my phone :(




School as pernormal today, Went into school late :x then teacher asked me to go into the general office. Sat in there, i was very very bored! I was like damn cold in the office? I went to get homework from Chinese teacher & maths teacher. Then i went back, & i went to upper secondary recess to look for sister :) Then when i went back to general office, Kelly.Beebee&Victor&Weijian was waiting for OM cause they played water in class(LOL) then Kelly.Beebee was entertaining me. & we went to side gate to entertain SamuelTan & Jeremy & Jinyang awhile & we went back to general office. OM asked Kelly.Beebee to stand in the middle of the canteen while i had my recess :) When i went back, A group of 214 boys was there too cause they came late for class!(LOL) Alvin asked me to run out then i ran out with my bag & i went to 53 meet them :) i was walking in the rain :) Then soon, Kelly.Beebee&Amandy.Supergirlfriend came :) We wanted to go MAMA shop & i took my wallet :) I was holding my phone,my wallet & ELMO on my left hand! SamuelTan said that he wanted ELMO bt i ignored him! he pulled ELMO off my hands & my phone fly on the ground nt only that the battery came out! Its full of scratches now! fcuk! SamuelTanYongZhong, I'm pissed! :( Then we slack awhile then they all went off. & i cabbed home :) Now i'm home :)
I felt that you were mine yesterday. In fact, you won't be mine. I feel that i'm lost w/o you in my arms. Every little thing i do is to just forget you, I'm trying my very very best to do so! My mind is always thinkign of you bt i really want to forget you! bt i really don't know how to! You seem to be my drug, I'm addicted to you! Yes! maybe you're not meant to be mine! Just stop giving me hopes! Whoever that wins your heart, Is the luckiest girl on earth, bt not for FredaIsabelGohTingRong! Boy, I still love you :)