Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Ramblings Of A Teenage Girl



School as pernormal :) Woke up late again! walked into the school & i went for music,
I had so much fun learning the Malay Cultural,Dikir songs :) bt now i forget lerh!
then after music i went for recess, I ate with {♥}SASA.Deardear after eating Afiq passed me
Beng Jee's photo. I laugh like hell! I still have it now :) then after recess went for History &
we all had test i didn't know how to do, so i anyhow write. :) Then went for English, i tell
teacher i want to go toilet but teacher don't allow then i walked out of class & many trouble.
After school, went for YEP we played games :) then i went for the prefect investiture
see them give certificate then go home. bored! Went to tropical with friends then we slack
awhile then i went to inter to get my mirror&comb then i bussed to Tampines to meet
sister&Zhengwei then went there to eat then walk walk then came home :) Now im online
chatting with my ElaineTay! miss her. Going bathe now! bye