Take me on a meteorite.

Twitter. Facebook. @szehuihui

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mama, I'm a big girl now

Woked up by a message from, Lina :) bt its okay! then i went to watch teevee then soon, sister woke up then she played computer & i called Elaine, i was suppose to have lunch/breakfast with her bt she couldn't make it. Then i went down to get food& i came up i called her & she said that she can go. Then she went to get her food & she came to my house we talked alot :) I was so shock that her wallpaper was a picture with her! iloveyou! Then she she went home & i was watching teevee & she called me and she told me that she was at Tampines already. So, i prepared everything & wanted to go for a movie & repair my phone cause my phone kena locked. Bt had a tiff with sister so didn't go out. & i called M1 to get my PUK code & my phone is done! :) then i was talking to Elaine the whole time :) laughing & it was a Long since i chatted on the phone with her & it returned to 2008 when we were very close! I'll be meeting her tmr & i'm sure we'll be having fun! Just ended the call with her, talking again later! I'm so gonna get my tragus piercing done tmr!