Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Just get that fucking attitude changed!
I didn't attend school today, As i woke up at 8+. Sorry {♥}SASA.Deardear couldn't meet you. Woke up & i saw my phone flooded with messages 7messages&2 miss calls :) woke up & i replied to all those messages and i went back to sleep. & when i woke up, flooded with messages again :) I was talking my sister & i didn't get off the bed. Until mummy woked up & she asked us why didn't we attend school. Then i went to bathe, After bathing i used computer viewing people's blog. I called {♥}SASA.Deardear we chatted awhile, then soon Zhengwei came & we watched videos on youtube & we had dinner then we accompanied sister to see doctor. After seeing doctor, I went to get my pancake & we headed to 7/11 & i got kinderjoy :) & went home going sleep soon :) Bye.


@szehuihui