Woke & i saw my phone flooded with messages :) Replied to all & i went to bathe! After bathing, waited for sister to bathe finish & off we went to parkway :) Steamboat was our lunch! ♥ Then we went to giant to get groceries & we next headed to Tampines to get some stuffs and not home :) Came home bathe & i was listening to songs. I was forced by SamuelTan to have my dinner. & i was messaging him the whole time ♥ then i watched the star awards show. Joanne Peh is the best female artist! Should be Jeanette Aw! Then i was about to sleep & i was starring at the ceiling. &&& SamuelTan gave me a good night message ♥ :) & i was off to bed :)
I've tried many many ways to forget you bt none of them helped me. Maybe only you can help me OR only i can help myself? Its really difficult to forget you! You're a permanent marker! Not a pencil that can be erased off by a eraser. I'll give myself another chance!


@szehuihui