Today woke up at 5.30 go prepare everything! ITS A BAD HAIR DAY! then
bussed to school reached school went to canteen then sister went to eat breakfast
then i was trying to tie my tie yeah! then i got it & the bell rang! went up to the Hall
had assembly as usual, I SANG SCHOOL SONG! & I READ NEWSPAPER
the had lessons, then during PE we did gymnastics then went for recess then after recess
went for counselling and then i went for English then i got sent out of class then after school
i went t foyal meet Sister&Weidong&Junwei then we went to bedok interchange to meet Sean
then we trained to Vivo then we buy stuffs. it was fun! We static here and there! We laugh
and laugh! then bussed back to Bedok then went to eat then bussed back home :D
reached home came online talked to people and i talk to Haziq on the phone awhile then
put down already then i talked on the phone with Elaine! i miss her! see you tmr girl!
Its 1 more day! I'm going back to SAC


@szehuihui