Friday, January 23, 2009
Today was a normal day had lessons and I'm so happy! got no English! woo~hoo! had Chinese New Year celebration Had Lion Dance first then secondly wushu followed by Drama then drama then Malay dance and more :} good news man! I'm the level captain for Rockies! yeah! and I'm running for Cross Country and I'm the captain for my group yeah! love it man! i was so shock when they said that i was the level captain! they were like, " We have one from Secondary One, Juey from class 11...2 then i was like so shock then my classmates was like Juey stand stand lah! then i stand then everyone clap! yeah! then after school had netball training Shanelle&Amelia&Priscilla wait for me then NCC also had their training then Weiyeow looking at me fuck! i nearly die leh! the training like fuck! bye!


@szehuihui