Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Its our last day of comp today! its fun today ! had so much fun! i was like the most supportive girl in the whole secondary one? i ran like crazy! i jump i fall, but I'm okay :} i run i slide, I'm okay! i scream like mad woman! i play like hell! i make them laugh like hell! my camp rawkkkkk! played alot of games! Class 112 won! i love 112!!! we won! thanks to me! JUEY! made like so many friends? Atiqah, Ary, Mann Ho, Faiz, Asikin, Sili, Julie, Amalina, Jassline, Sahzwani and alot more but cannot remember :} & special thanks to my beloved seniors and leaders :}Mei Qi, Brandon, Ali, Choon Yee, Wei Rong, Sonish, Tommy, Nazira, Parry, Natasha, Feerah 1, Feerah 2 that's all i can think of :} sorry if I've left your name out. i love you seniors!! Mei Qi! i kept you QI :) & iloveyou!


@szehuihui